Monday, January 27, 2014

Ronin Campaign Update


The Ronin campaign that we will be tha main event of  the 10th Annual Wargaming Birthday Bash/Winter Wargaming Weekend is less than FOUR WEEKS AWAY! So here’s a little progress report….

The plan is to have TEN buntai ready for players to use – though I have a feeling I will only need 8 – as two players will likely be bringing their own (because they are THAT kind of awesome- you know who you are!). So far I have FIVE completed:


The remaining five are a second Sohei Buntai and four more Bushi Buntai (Dragon, Crab, Crane, and Phoenix Clans). Two are half done and I hope to finish them up within the week. Then if I completed one a week for the remaining three weeks I’d be good to go.

I was also planning on building some new game boards to play on – five or six of them. I guess on the remaining three weeks I could try to get two done each week…

I’d like to build a few more terrain bits to go on the game boards… we’ll have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment