Monday, January 20, 2014

Vietnamese Cart


A few months back I was trying to finish up my 28mm Vietnam War stuff – and pretty much got it all done… except this…. I assembled it at the time, but it looked like too much work… and so it sat….until this past week when I decided to finish it up – not only to have it finished up and be one step closer to being DONE all the 28mm Vietnam War stuff that I have – but also because it happened to be another theme bonus round in the Fourth Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge and the theme was VEHICLE!


(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


The model is from Baker Company.


Force on Force has rules for civilians on the battlefield – any live of fire drawn with in a certain distance of a crowd of civilians has a chance of hitting them – and losing the shooter some victory points. This would work perfectly for that!


A bit of a departure from my current focus on Feudal Japan - but at least it's still "asian" - though the wheels and jerry can's firmly place it in the modren era...



Anyway if you like the cart you can go and


I’m down near the bottom of the list!

It probably won’t help I’m WAY behind – There are a lot of great entries… maybe while you’re there check out (and maybe vote for!)  PhilH’s “Pulp Café Racer” – it’s a sweet looking early motorbike and rider and it’s one of my absolute favourites and it has less votes than mine!?

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Hmmmmm… I’ve been working on a bit of this and a bit of that… having a hard time staying focused  and motivated. Hopefully this week I’ll finish up another buntai or two. 

6 comments:

  1. Way cool cart, Tim. Love the ad hoc wheels on it. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece, I really like this kind of vignette like miniatures! Just voted for your entry among some other nice ones.

    Kind regards
    http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete