Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Reaper Miniatures- Bones: Disapproving Hand Spell Effect

I actually finished this AGES ago... sometime between now and last July when the Reaper Bones V Kickstarter arrived. But I'm pretty sure I never got around to posting a picture!? 

Disapproving Hand Spell Effect

I'm not really sure when I'll EVER use it... Maybe I could use it as some kind of proxy Endless Spell in Age of Sigmar...? or some summoned thing in Frostgrave...? 

It made me laugh, so... 

It's also kind of huge, which makes it all the more hilarious... 

2 comments:

  1. Well it made me smile, the last photo anyway and it's something done!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks! I hope I find a use for it, at least ONCE, for some laughs at the table and/or in a game report... If not, it makes me smile every time I think of it and it was fun and easy to paint!

      Delete