Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Warhammer Underworlds: Ephilim's Pandaemonium

I do love my Chaos warbands... and... this might be my new favourite, based on the figures alone!! (I head they're actually pretty good in the game, too... I mean, THEY HANDED ME MY ASS a few weeks back!). I've been joking with Orion, who has a copy of the old Eyes of Nine warband, that she needs to finish painting them us SOON, so we can have a "religious debate" on the best way to know and serve and love Tzeentch!


Ephilim's Pandaemonium



Ephilim the Unknowable


Spawnmaw


Flamespooler


Kindlefinger


Apo'Trax

These took a LONG time to paint. I love them, but there were so many fiddly details and bits and it wasn't just physically painting them, it was deciding HOW to paint each of those fiddly bits. It's not like painting a unit of fourty guys that are all essentially the same colour for a unit in a big battalion where, if you miss one buckle, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!?!?

Glad they're done. Pretty happy with how they turned out. Looking forward to trying them out! 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about "deciding HOW to paint" various bits and how that can make it take more time to paint.
    Anyway, while they aren't the kind of figures I am into, you did an excellent job on them!

    ReplyDelete