Saturday, March 30, 2024

Warhammer Underworlds: Rivals of the Mirrored City and Zondra's Gravebreakers

Destroying any chance of being "in the black" with the painted versus purchased, I picked up Zondra's Gravebreakers and the Rivals of the Mirrored City this morning... 

All the new toys

Between Zondara's Greavbreakers and the Rivals of the Mirrored City, this adds another THIRTY miniatures to the Purchased pile - bringing the total to 73, so far, this year - versus the 38 that I have painted! Mind you, last year I only painted 66 miniatures in the ENTIRE YEAR, so I feel like I'm doing a bit better this year... Unfortunately, Warhammer Underworlds: Wintermaw will be out in just two weeks, and that's going to add another TEN to the total!? (Why so soon, GW!? WHY!?). After that there shouldn't be any new stuff for a month or so, giving me a chance to catch up a bit. 

I'm going to try REALLY HARD to finish up the Sons of Velmorn... because they are so very close now! But I REALLY want to get painting Zarbag's Gitz and Zondra's Gravebreakers! All the Z ones... Ha! 

I was organizing the Rivals decks into these boxes and took this shot as a visual representation of the warbands, sort of... From left to right are Order, Destruction, Chaos and Death. the closer sets within those groupings are the ones that are done, the further sets are still to do. 

So... done more than I have to do, at least... I seem to like getting Orruks and Ogors and Troggoths and Grotty Gitz done... the only ones not completed in that category are the one's I just picked up!? 

There are another dozen boxes with the generic rivals decks as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment