Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just Another Painting Update

Another couple productive evenings of painting:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Another British Command Group from The Assault Group. I was tempted to do these in Desert DPM… but then I would have been tempted to buy MORE INFANTRY to paint in Desert DPM for them to command!? I guess I could have used them with the SAS (which are in Desert DPM…) but they would have looked a tad out of place with their Kevlar helmets and SA-80…


More Cold War Brits from Mongrel Miniatures.


The first sample of my East Germans, also from Mongrel Miniatures.


A few more Kiss-Kiss, Bang-Bang figures from Artizan Designs and Copplestone Castings


A couple more old GW items being repainted in anticipation of the arrival of Future War Commander!

No comments:

Post a Comment