Monday, May 20, 2024

Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower - Kairic Acolytes and a Tzangor

 I finished up some Kairic Acolytes and a Tzangor over this long weekend. 

Kairic Acolytes and a Tzangor

Not the best miniatures I've ever painted... I used a lot of Contrast paints in a lot of places, which I don't, personally, love the look of... but they're DONE! I have a dozen Acolytes and five Tzangors to finish up, and I'll probably try to do that in the next week - while I can remember the colour schemes. 

Forces of Tzeentch (that I have finished so far!) 

Nice small force of Tzeentch Daemons and followers. 

When they are all done there will be:

  • 1x Gaunt Summoney
  • 1x Ogroid Thaumaturge
  • 20x Kairic Acolytes
  • 5x Tzangors
  • 10x assorted Horrors

These models came in the Warhammer Quest boxes we got for Finnegan years ago. Some were in Silver Tower... there may have been more in Shadows over Hammerhal. Once I'm done the Acolytes and Tzangors, I think I only have to fininsh up the little Grot Scuttlers, and then MOST of the stuff required for Silver Tower would be done - certainly enough to play! 

I'm hoping we could get a campaign of that going on starting in June...? Maybe...? While playing I'd like to finish up the last of the stuff for Silver Tower (which, I think, is just the Gaunt Summoner) and Shadows over Hammerhal (which, I think, is just a handful of Putrid Blightkings...?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment