Sunday, June 16, 2024

40L/AoS - Servants of Slaanesh

I created a new gallery/page for all of my Servants of Slaanesh models - for both Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer: Age of Sigmar. The immanent new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar has got me thinking about playing the game again. Which got me thinking about this force and considering what I'd need to finish up to ready it to play at different levels: Vanguard (600 points), Warband (1000 points), Brigade (1500 points), Legion(2000 points) 

If you're looking at this blog on a web browser, you can find it listed amongst the Pages over on the left side of the page. I'm not sure how to find it on a phone... Regardless, you can also just click on this link:

40k/AoS - Servants of Slaanesh

There are most pictures of the painted stuff... and pictures of the still to be painted and/or assembled. The plan is to update it as I finish up models - which will be added into the mix of things I'm working on this summer... 

ALL THE THINGS - painted and unpainted/unassembled!

There is some background on why I thought it was a good idea to build a Slaanesh army. There's also some discussion of potential forces that could be fielded with both the stuff I currently have painted (for both Warhammer 40,000 and Warahmmer: Age of Sigmar) and what I could POTENTIALLY field, should WHEN I get around to painting them all!? 

There is even some discussion of what I might (*cough*) ADD to the forces... 

(honestly, it's not all that much...) 

Of course all this organizing and contemplating has ended with me moving boxes of Slaanesh models into the room with my painting desk - but I haven't put any of them ON the desk, yet! I do want to finish up a few of the things on there BEFORE I get totally distracted with cranking out Daemonettes and Seekers and such!

(like the Kairic Acolytes! They are SO CLOSE to being finished?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment