Thursday, September 26, 2024

The Scots

 Part of these were a unit in my Scottish Highlanders force for The Pikeman's Lament... I guess they still could be... but they're based a bit different now, so... Probably not... 

When I finally got going again on all the other Swashbucklers I'd originally picked up for playing En Garde, I wondered if I had any other "spare" figures that could be cobbled together into a gang... and I didn't really, but I got it in my head that I needed a scottish gang, so... these got rebased like the rest of them, and I painted up a few more to go with them! 

These are the two newly painted ones... 

The whole gang

The Laird Fionnlagh

Elder Niall from the local presbytery

Diarmad, Fionnlagh's chief lieutenant

Leodhas, Fionnlagh's other trusted  lieutenant

Gillbeart the Piper

Tamhas

Peahair

Sandaidh

Aonghas

Coraidh

Will this be a Scottish gang for En Garde...? Or Flashing Steel? 

Or will a few of them become a Scottish Hunting Party in Devilry Afoot!? 

Given my current interests, probably the latter!!

8 comments: