Thursday, September 5, 2024

Work-In-Progress Wednesday - 4 September 2024

I've spent a lot of time thinking about things this last week, and not so much time getting things DONE... 

I did finish up the Bladegheist Revenants and painted a swashbuckler while doing some rebasing...

There are still a few Nighthaunt miniatures haunting the workbench... this is ALL the stuff I have remaining... I'd like to just finish them up... 

But... I also realized there are only TEN MODELS in the Stormcast Eternals Spearhead Army... so I assembled the rest of the Stormcast Eternals from Skaventide - including the Reclusians and Memorians - which aren't needed for the Spearhead Army... but I figured while I was at it, might as well finish them ALL off... So now ALL of the Stormcast models I own are assembled and primed. 

Newly assembled Liberators, Reclusians, and Memorians. (only need five of the Liberators to finish the Spearhead Army!) 

(Technically one of the Reclusians I just assembled belongs to the Lord-Terminos...?) 

All the other Stormcast that was already on the workbench:

The Lord-Vigilant on Gryph-stalker, the Lord-Veritant and her Gryph-crow, and the three Prosecutors are the other miniatures needed for the Spearhead Army... and the Lord Terminos, which is NOT needed for the Spearhead army... 

Bonus Castigators and Liberators (and Steelheart... which I will call another Knight-Questor!) are not needed... but I'm going to finish them up because... well... I started them and they're so close. 

This is the Spearhead army for the Stormcast Eternals... ten models... mind you three are those large winged Prosecutors, and one is the Lord on the GIGANTIC Gryph-Stalker!? Not going to be SUPER fast to knock out... but not going to take TOO long either!? 

I have removed a bunch of other Stormcast from the workbench - all the ones from the Age of Sigmar (3rd Edition) Extremis Starter Set - which I just don't need right now... 

The Darkoath Army Set arrived last week, but all I've assembled from that was the  Darkoath Chieftain on Warsteed... well... and I assembled the BASE for the Wilderfiend... but didn't get to assembling the Wilderfiend

I have a few of the older Chaos Marauder Horse on the Workbench.. thinking I'd do up a unit to test-paint them... 

I grabbed a SECOND warband for En Garde to rebase (and finish painting) 

There is a BUNCH of other stuff on the workbench... mostly stuff I haven't worked on in a week or two - so I can't be bothered to take MORE pictures of them -  that should really be shifted off... but it's hard to do when they're SO CLOSE to being finished!?

6 comments: