Saturday, August 31, 2024

Age of Sigmar - Bladegheist Revenants

 I finished up a few more of the Nighthaunts from the Arena of Shades box...

Bladegheist Revenants

ALL the Nighthaunts so far... (Half of them are Warhammer Underworlds warbands!?)

I have already painted the Spirit Torment and Chainghasts. I still have the Scriptor Mortis, five Craventhrone Guard, and four Myremourn Banshees to finish off the Nighthaunts from the box. Other than that, the only other Nighthaunts I have are the bonus Thorns of the Briar Queen minis I have from Rivals of the Mirrored City. 

As I have so few remaining - most of which are partially painted, I feel like I might just try to finish them ALL off before doing anything else... just because then that's an entire collection/force that is DONE!! Nothing else is even remotely close... at least, not for Age of Sigmar... 

Oh... I guess the Gargants would be closer, as there's just the one and they're mostly painted... 

Or the beasts of Chaos, as I have only the one Warhammer Underworlds warband... 

Anyway... going to finish these up... 

Also, not going to lie... These were super fun and quick to paint up and I think they look pretty cool... If I didn't already have FOUR more Spearhead armies to finish up... and SEVEN other Age of Sigmar Armies with SO MUCH MORE to paint - beyond any outstanding Spearhead force... (not to mention the literal THOUSANDS of other miniatures for other eras and games!?) I'd be SUPER tempted to run out and buy the Vanguard/Spearhead box for THESE TOO!? (The even MORE ridiculous thing is that would bring THIS force up to over 2000 points of troops?!).

Not that any of that stopped me from buying the box these came in to get the two units I needed to fill out that fourth yet-to-be-painted spearhead force... 

2 comments: