Thursday, August 15, 2024

Warhammer Underworlds - Garrek's Reavers (and Other Khorne Stuff)

This is the FOURTH set of Garrek's Reaver's I've painted... One for John, when Shadespire first came out. Two I bought cheap and painted one for me (that I later traded away) and one for Finnegan. Finally, this one, which I got with a LOT of things including the original Shadespire box and a bunch of Shadespire era warbands...

Garrek's Reavers

These one's I rebased to make them fit in more with the other Bloodreavers and the rest of the Blades of Khorne Army

Garrek Gorebeard

Blooded Saek

Carsus the Chained

Targor

Arnulf

I'd started painting these along with the other Bloodreavers. At the same time, I also started on the Gorechosed of Dromm, but haven't quite finished them, yet! 

I also rebased Magore's Fiends... 

So now ALL of the Khorne stuff is on similar bases... 

Except Karanak, which I decided to put on a Shattered Domains base, for some reason... 


No comments:

Post a Comment