Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Work-In-Progress Wednesday - 7 August 2024

 Welp... Having finished up the Blades of Khorne Spearhead Army... what was I do do next!? MOAR KHORNE!? A new Spearhead Army? Build some terrain? Back to Warhammer Underworlds or Warhammer Quest!? Something entirely different!?

Obviously, I tried to do a bit of them all!? 

And the workbench is a bit of a mess now?!

I started clearing things off after taking this picture... 

Taking up a lot of prime real estate on the workbench are all these Khorne Dogs that I am rebasing. They are the last of the Khorne Daemons I'd originally based on Warhammer 40K Sector Imperialis bases, Which I've been slowly re-basing to the flagstone and rubble bases I've been putting all the Khorne stuff on so hopefully the Daemons can pass for fantasy or far future... 

Because they're taking up SO MUCH SPACE and will be relatively easy to finish up, these will be the first things off! 

There were also these to Hounds of Chaos... I also rebased, but kept them on 40mm round bases as the larger oval bases just looked too huge for them... the could have been stuff onto 32mm bases... but that looked a little cramped... 

Gorechosen of Dromm - Warhammer Underworlds warband - I was working on these a little but as I was working on all the other Bloodbound for the Khorne army... I decided to stray from the dusty desert bases I've done all the other Khorne stuff for Warhammer Underworlds and tried to do something more like what I've done for all the other Bloodbound... I'm not sure it's worked out. I may just put them onto new bases with flagstone and rubble... 

As with the above, took the opportunity of working on Khorne Bloodbound to try and finish these off... I think I might just pop these off their bases and put them on Flagstone and Rubble bases as well...

The Melusai Ironscale has been joined by a unit of Blood Stalkers in preparation for working on the Daughters of Khaine Spearhead army! 

I'd bought the Arena of Shades Battle Box because it had the other two units I needed for the Daughters of Khaine Spearhead army... but when I went to assemble the Witch Aelves... I discovered it did not have the assembly instructions for Witch Aelves, only the Sisters of Slaughter (the sprues included can be assembled as either... but as the background fluff for the box only concerned Sisters of Slaughter, it only included instructions for those!? 

So, instead of assembling Witch Aelves I started assembling all the terrain from the Extremis Starter Set... But they were taking up TOO MUCH SPACE on the workbench so I've mostly moved them off to shelves nearby... 

Then I decided to assemble all the Stormcast Eternals Heroes from Skaventide!? 

AND I rebased a few more Heroes from the Blades of Khorne army... 

And these guys are still there... (I did do a little work on them this past week...) 

Then there are all of these still haunting the corners of the workbench, which I am loathe to move off because they're all so close to being finished?! 

And I also decided to start painting some control markers for the Spearhead Armies I've already finished... 

and... that's about it... 

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON THIS LAST WEEK!?


No comments:

Post a Comment