Saturday, October 19, 2024

Age of Sigmar - Chaos Warrior

 The Free Miniature-of-the-Month at the Warhammer Store for October was a Chaos Warrior armed with a Halberd. I tired to paint mine with a similar palette to Khagra's Ravagers, which I painted three and a half years ago! 

Korgash the Sullied

Korgash with the rest of Khagra's Ravagers!

Not that I can use him with them in Warhammer Underworlds... or that it's a useable unit in Age of Sigmar... I guess I could build a Warcry warband around this bunch - or maybe a Song of Blades and Heroes warband...?

Despite implying that I would NOT be completely distracted by the LOST PATROL miniatures... 

I am completely distracted by the Lost Patrol miniatures!! Luckily, there are only 17 of them (plus six tokens) and they are at least half done. I'll probably finish them up in the next few days - just so I can try out the game. It is not eliciting any sort of desire to paint MORE Space Marines... or Genestealers... or... anything 40K, so that's good!

If anything, I want to completely shift focus to Slaves to Darkness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment